Thank you for considering employment with Gypsum Technologies Inc. We are a globally recognized leader in the supply of equipment, engineering and design services to the Gypsum Wallboard and Plaster Plant industry... still not sure who we are? Get to know us a little and you’ll see that we’re a great organization with a phenomenal team of people. We are driven to innovate, our skilled commissioning teams travel the world to provide service to customers and most days we manage to have some fun doing it. We believe in long-term career development focused towards enhancing expertise. We emphasize teamwork and creating a sense of belonging among all our employees. If this sounds like the type of place you’d like to work, we’re hiring!
Gyptech is always interested in hearing from intelligent, motivated people who are considering joining our team. If you are interested please email email@example.com and make sure to put the position you are seeking in the subject line.
Gyptech is currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
Gyptech is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join our Project Management team. We are looking for a hardworking and skilled individual to manage the logistics for our projects.
- Knowledge of creating loading plans
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal customers (Project Management, Purchasing, Customer Service etc.) and suppliers
- Detail-oriented and strong data entry skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize are essential to meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently with ease and be a contributing member of a team
- Knowledge of international and domestic regulations and practices (B13, tariff codes, INCO terms, transportation laws etc.)
- Developing and implementing Standard Shipping Procedures with the Project Management team
- Preparing all customs and other related documentation for ocean/air/ground freight
- Working with country specific Import Permits and LC’s
- Arranging movement of multi-modal freight - local, cross border and international
- Positioning ground, air and sea carriers and arranging shipment loads
- Reporting measurement and performance (On time delivery, Shipment accuracy)
- Obtaining quotes and scheduling carriers for inbound, outbound and drop ship items
- Coordinating movement of goods with local fabrication shops
- Providing notification of shipment – ASNs
- Determining Harmonized Tariff codes and Country of Origin
- Submitting documents through appropriate channels (internal/external)
- Working with the Shipping/Receiving Department to establish shipping and packaging requirements and timelines
- Developing and implementing cost saving strategies, where appropriate
- Approving invoices and working with Accounts Payable to reconcile shipping-related costs
- Management and Development of a small Logistics department
- 2-3 years of logistics / transportation experience
- Brokerage experience and CIFFA Certification are considered assets
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington with a requirement to travel to our fabrication plant in Oakville on a consistent basis.