Gyptech is seeking an Order Entry Coordinator to support the Customer Service team with administrative duties.
- You have excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Acrobat Reader
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively
- Ability to collaborate across other functional areas
- Accurately entering, processing and tracking customer orders in the Order Management System
- Constantly communicating with the Customer Service, Logistics and Procurement Teams to check product availability, expedite outstanding orders and alert of any order discrepancies
- Assisting with answering customer phone and email inquiries, recording the inquiry details into our ERP system, and directing requests to the appropriate team member
- Supporting the team with other administrative duties, as required
- You have a post-secondary education. Previous experience with an order management system would be an asset
The role is based out of our head office in Burlington. On occasion, there may be a need to travel to our Oakville manufacturing facility for meetings.